National Conference on Recent Developments in Fractional Calculus and its Applications
National Conference on Recent Developments in
Fractional Calculus and its Applications
November 18th and 19th, 2022
- •The purpose of this conference is to discuss new advancements and developments in fractional calculus theory and its applications.
- •Postgraduates, research scholars, scientists, and academicians working on fractional differential equations and its applications, including modelling and computations, are welcome to attend and contribute their knowledge.
- •This conference will provide a unique national forum where exciting interactions and communications will take place among the participants and bring fruitful directions and collaborations to the national community in the field of fractional calculus theory and its applications.
- •This conference will undoubtedly benefit the participants, since it will give them an excellent opportunity to improve their fractional calculus knowledge as well as their relationship with other attendees.
- •Several invited lectures by eminent mathematicians and scientists across the country will be given, as well as contributed papers in numerous technical sessions addressing recent developments in issues of current and national importance, as well as relevant applications in various fields.