Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word.
- The Manuscript should be written in English only.
- An Arabic Abstract should be provided (250 to 300 words), with arabic author names and Affiliation.
- 80% of references are recent and are within the last 10 years.
- Refercens are written only in english language with Vancouver Citing & Referencing.
- The research undertaking, submission request, and copyrights form (available in the Author Guidelines section) should be completed formally and submitted before any action taken by the journal.
- All authors should be provide their an ORCID ID ( https://orcid.org/register)
- All authors should submit a cover letter and should be written a carefully (for example follow this link to learn how to write it: https://www.aje.com/dist/docs/Writing-a-cover-letter-AJE-2015.pdf)
- If the author used the laboratory animal therefore; the author/s should sign on the animal welfare statement (go to https://drive.google.com/open?id=1uySELValv4hamp8MFbBHaQCVCLaIZe1Y )
- Authors who present Manuscripts reporting studies involving human participants, human data or human tissue are required to sign this form: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CxHan3siCrERnrMb9Kx7rPWT8pMZ6kV9/view
- The contribution of each author in the submitted manuscript (MS) to the “ Baghdad Science Journal” should be specified in the MS itself, and required to sign this form: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1TkI2K9vWih9ZXIEmYp3SIP4Fwspt9HFP/view
- It is important to mention the correct corresponding author with his/her email and full corresponding address ,otherwise the submission will be rejected.
- All the numbers mentioned in the submission should be written without brackets, for example: 4 hours, 4 days, 4 values
- Add the emails and ORCID for each contribute participate in the manuscript when adding new contributers during submission upload.